[Magdalen] RIP Elie Wiesel

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:32:27 UTC 2016

In the Huff Post, the announcement of his death is just above a grotesque tweet by Trump showing Hillary right next to a star of David with the words "Most corrupt candidate ever" inside it, all above a sea of dollar bills.

What a juxtaposition.

Early in the sixties, I read Wiesel's trilogy, The Night Trilogy, year by year as the books came out.  I'm certain I was changed forever by reading them.