[Magdalen] RIP Elie Wiesel

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Jul 3 12:52:17 UTC 2016

Yes, but Yiddish is practically a German dialect with similar spelling and
pronunciation. Unlike Dutch, which is also practically a German dialect, but
with much different spelling.

My error was due to the fact that David spelled "Wiesel" wrong - with a "z"
instead of the s. With an "s" it is, of course, pronounced as Scott says -
VEEZ-l.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com