[Magdalen] safely home

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 03:18:36 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/3/2016 9:14:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

One year  I was visiting a cousin in Florida over the Fourth.  >>>>>>

Back in the day when I spent my vacation time in Europe, I'd plan
the trip over the 4th of July.  I discovered there were many  hotels
and restaurants that featured special foods, often buffet style over
the USA holiday - maybe because there were so many American
tourists.  One of the best was at the airport hotel at Frankfurt  Mitte,
the Steinberger, whose fancy restaurant was in a former barn for
pigs.

David S.