[Magdalen] Oh my!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 16:50:58 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/4/2016 11:41:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
revegger at gmail.com writes:

Listmates,
As most of you know, I'm in a nursing home.   I'll back up to the day I
entered hospice care, Dec 1, 2014.  At that  point I decided not to cut my
hair anymore, and eventually get both my ears  pierced. My hair is coming
along nicely. Several days ago, one of the old  fellows looked at me and
said, "We got a man with a pony  tail!">>>>>>>>>>>>
Brud -

When I was in hospital/rehab/nursing home for three months three  years
ago, I did not cut my hair, which is rather full anyway.  I was all  set to
go to the hair salon in the NH when they finally agreed to set my  free,
and the NH salon would not take me after discharge.

When I finally got to my regular salon after about 4-5 months, the
operator I had for 10 years didn't know me.  I could tell she  was
looking at me and wondering who "this wild man" was.  It was  rather
fun.

David Strang.