[Magdalen] Guy Thing.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Jul 4 21:22:00 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Sibyl Smirl <polycarpa3 at ckt.net> wrote:

> On 6/12/16 5:18 PM, Mahoney, W. Michael wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
>>
>> PS  Tractors with front loaders are also a country necessity.
>>

> And a "De Colores" bumper sticker!

Alas, my tractor no longer has a "De Colores" bumper sticker.  And, if it
did, the "colores" would clash!

The sticker was on my first tractor, a beautiful, green John Deere model.
The present tractor is a blue New Holland.  The John Deere was not equipped
with a front loader, which is one of the reasons for its early retirement.
The New Holland's lack of bumper sticker is partly because I have never
seen a "De Colores" color that would not clash terribly with its blue
color, which is one never seen in nature.

Mike M.