[Magdalen] Oh my!

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 4 22:36:37 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

Never was inclined to body piercings but had a minor battle royal with my parents in 1972 when I grew my moustache. As I said earlier my parents never commented on body piercings--but..My mother had her definite opinions about facial hair on priests. Still have the moustache, had a beard for about a year. Liked it too much trouble.

Joe