[Magdalen] Oh my!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 02:47:01 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/4/2016 7:44:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Toronto's Pride Parade has traditionally featured more  revealing
expressions of style and, well, skin, than just about anywhere  else.>>>>>>>

There haven't been many GLBT parades with marchers running the
gamut of clothes, costumes, and practically no clothes as that before
President Clinton was elected.  It was titled "The March on  Washington,"
and though there were various estimates, most agreed there were more
than a million marching that April day.

I marched with Integrity, but it took four hours even to get in  formation
up Pennsylvania Avenue.  The rest of the time was spent  sunburning
on the Mall between the Washington Monument and the Lincoln  Memorial..

We wisely came into town from way north in the suburbs via subway.
I have never in my life seen so many people.  There was a very  nice
Eucharist in the choir of the National Cathedral that day.

David S.