[Magdalen] update.

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:28:04 UTC 2016

Plaintiff and I have an irregular email chat, especially since darling
daughter is ripe with child.  Lots of humor and lots of exclamation
points.  Where was this person before she left me?  I don't know and I
don't care.  All I know is that my attitude is a matter of choice.

--
If no one has told you that they love you today,
let me be the first.