[Magdalen] parochialism

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:42:03 UTC 2016

Andrew Greeley had a lot to say about the process by which the RCC stumbled
into the current policy. Very, very sad.
He was possibly the smartest sociologists in that denomination while he was
alive, and he kept pointing out that all or most of the faithful will
simply ignore the opinions of old celibate men on marriage. I do not think
some of the big shots liked that at all.
Greeley has always been a devoted and faithful RC, and says so, but they
don't care. It is all about lust for power.

--
James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford