[Magdalen] parochialism

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 18:33:57 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/6/2016 11:35:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

My  great-grandmother had 22 children.
My grandmother had 9.
My mother had  2.>>>>>>>>>>>>

A similar pattern for my family, though they were Pietist Lutherans:

My great grand father's first wife had 15 children; he remarried and
had another 8 via the new wife (my grandmother).  There were so
many children in that generation that they began to reuse names
from the first set.  So there are two Andrew Liums, one from the  first
set and one from the second set (my grandfather).  What a  nightmare
to do genealogy.

My grandmother had 10 children
My mother had two.

David Strang (from D'estreing to Streing to Streng to Strang).