[Magdalen] parochialism

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:18:27 UTC 2016

My grandparents each had 3 (my father's oldest brother was stillborn).
However, my maternal grandmother was the youngest of 9. I'm the oldest of
3. My late ex was the third in a Roman Catholic family of 4 kids. His dad
was one of either 6 or 7, I forget. One of his uncles had 13(!) kids. We
had 4, lost one to SIDS. My daughter has 2, Adam had one.