[Magdalen] On and On it Goes.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 17:53:44 UTC 2016

One person I know (formerly in the State Dept.) said that one reason for a
private email server is that it prevents one's underlings from leaking stuff
to the press.

OTOH, another former gov't employee I know (a USDA scientist-type) says that
conducting Federal business using a private email account is a really
serious no-no. (Probably not illegal, however).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com