[Magdalen] On and On it Goes.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Thu Jul 7 23:49:27 UTC 2016

I agree with Ferdinand.  And Ferdinand, while still very young (13, for the last 18 years), is a wise and discerning girl.

I've said over and over that I don't understand the distrust amounting to hatred of HRC.  No successful president is lily-white pure, although Obama has come pretty close.  I well remember the Wolfmama worrying about Jimmy Carter because he really was pure as the driven but had no idea how to work with normal Congresscritters. Result: failure.

If you have to deal with serpents, get a snake handler.  If you don't want serpents, work like hell to reform Congress.

The sorry thing is that now the GOP congressthingies are so committed to hating Clinton that they'll pull the same c**p with her that they did with Obama.  My hope is that it bites them in the bum. Rather like what's happening to our transatlantic Conservative leadership.

My Canajun nickel's worth (we no longer have pennies).

Molly
P.S.  Hi, Ferdinand!

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain