[Magdalen] Prayer request: job security

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:17:44 UTC 2016

Thanks, Jay! I hope I can flash my fancy credential letters (certified
proposal-management professional) and prove my geekness that way...and
Chicago tends to be one of the better places to find another
proposal-management job. Staying would be great, but this is a good
place to be if I must make a change.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA