[Magdalen] Polished political presentations

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:34:09 UTC 2016

showing why I've always felt a certain kinship with Strine folks....

"Well, first off all I'd like to thank the good ladies of the branch here
for providing such a scrumptious repast, and old Jack here for fixing up
the hall, and Fred for getting us the sound system and his lovely wife for
the flowers, and, well, I'm sure there are other people I've forgotten, but
who gives a f---?"
     -- Australian Member of Parliament Billy Snedden

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford