[Magdalen] AC of C General Synod GS2016

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 02:41:26 UTC 2016

For those who don't have it already, the live streaming link, when it's
happening, seems to be:

_https://webcasts.welcome2theshow.com/acoc/4184_

We survived the overview of the Commission's work and rationale on the
Canon but I had trouble with the guy at my table who thought it was
narrow and very biased and didn't reflect scripture.  I did have (some
of) a beer with him after, but we're at opposite ends of the spectrum
and he not so subtly claims stronger educated knowledge.  Eeech.

Marion, a pilgrim