[Magdalen] A surpise?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 02:19:01 UTC 2016

I cannot imagine conversation with people who have a standing agenda to
sabotage every Democratic initiative, even at the expense of the very
survival of the country.  Nah, no real opportunity for conversation when
they have taken that attitude.

Yes, it is sad.  And it is one-sided.  The Democrats, especially the
President, have tried repeatedly to find some basis -- any basis at all --
for some kind of common ground.  They don't WANT conversation; they don't
WANT communication.  They WANT to destroy anything the Democrats attempt.
And the status quo is the result.  It's not a matter of some blame falls to
both sides at all, at all.

... since you ask.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford