[Magdalen] Whine

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 00:22:01 UTC 2016

Well, the dehumidifier is really and truly dead.  I think the sensor
that tells it its bucket is full is burnt out.  I'll order another one
from Amazon.   Since I couldn't garden I did some meal prep and at
least I'll eat well for a couple of days.  Tonight is stuffed zucchini
casserole.  That is, the recipe started out as an attractive
presentation where zucchini is halved, scooped out, steamed and
stuffed with a filling of grain, veg, cheese and nuts.  I am lazy and
realized it would all taste as good chopped and baked in a dish.  It
has zucchini, onions, peppers, garlic, fresh herbs, olive oil, cheese,
bulgur and chopped nuts.  It's in the oven now and nearly ready to
eat.  I made a bowl of the ubiquitous Mediterranean salad with diced
tomato, cucumber, onion, mint parsley lemon juice and olive oil.  That
will go with lunch sandwiches.