[Magdalen] Shingles

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 02:05:45 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/10/2016 9:34:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cervus51 at gmail.com writes:

I got  the shingles vaccine a couple or 3 years ago. My insurance covered it
as I  was already over 60 years of age.  TBTG.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mine was covered by insurance, too.

I don't know when the chickenpox vaccinations started.  I can still  recall
getting chickenpox, and I recall making my own diagnosis (a little
dermatologist in the making?), walking up to the study hall monitor
"Sit down and shut up!" Muller, and telling her I had chickenpox and
needed to head home.  I was a junior in high school  (1954).   I believe
the isolation was a week then.

David S.