[Magdalen] AC of C General Synod GS2016 Prayer Request

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:09:21 UTC 2016

Please pray for us today as we wrestle with, and vote on, the Same-Sex
Marriage Canon.  Somehow in planning the Agenda, no thought was given to
giving the LGTBQ2 members of the Church an opportunity to speak, whereas
we spent the whole of yesterday and into the evening listening to the
Indigenous People's vision for their future  relationship with the
Anglican Church of Canada.  A lot of people have been deeply wounded by
the intractible attitudes of some delegates. There have been tears and
abusive encounters and a lot of personal bravery in disclosure.  Anyway,
please I beg your prayers for the whole Body of Christ.

Marion, a  pilgrim