[Magdalen] Plumber done, now exterminator

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:59:30 UTC 2016

The plumber finished up.  He was able to fix the water heater by
removing the bad part which is a small floating marble that keeps hot
water from backing up into the cold pipe.  He said it's not really
needed and when they wear out it's best just to remove it.  He fixed a
couple of leaky faucets and left.

Now I have a call in to the termite people, hoping they can do an
inspection since the day is shot.  I found termite larvae in some
firewood.  There have been problems up and down the street and I've
needed to get this done.  I'll probably have to get the place treated
which worries me some because of the possible effect on my cats.

I still need to make a trip to town to pick up a new dehumidifier
since the old one seems past hope.

At least I made a hotel reservation for my trip to NE next weekend.  I
am looking forward to that.

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the
land of Egypt.
Leviticus 19:34