[Magdalen] Happy Saint Benedict's Day

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 11 17:53:42 UTC 2016

>>>Despite the award winning poured concrete structure that makes  up
Saint John's Abbey at Collegeville, MN (oddly the largest  Benedictine
monastic community  in the world), the Abbey was built before  the
architectural changes wrought by Vatican-2, and there  are?were?
some 30 altars in the lower level to accommodate the clergy bound  by
the old rule that every clergyman must say a Mass per day, and  there
were no concelebrations.<<<

I wish to God I'd known about those when I was there in 2003.