[Magdalen] Prayers / back pain

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:33:20 UTC 2016

Prayers and sympathy from here, along with hopes that nothing more serious
will be needed.

Mine never quite goes away but does better when I find time to work out or
do a series of yoga poses I learned from my Iyengar yoga teacher (who has
moved away, dangit). I aggravated it this past weekend with long stretches
at the cabbing machine, but I needed a break from wire wrapping which was
aggravating my wrists something fierce. Ah, the pleasures of age.....