[Magdalen] Plumber done, now exterminator

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 20:09:38 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/11/2016 2:29:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Now I  have a call in to the termite people,  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I need to call Erlich, too, because the housekeeper found a dead
"hissing roach" under the dining room table.  I remember seeing  these
occasionally in hospitals, usually in the vicinity of the cafeteria,  but
NEVER in my home.  They are 2" - 3" in length.

I assumed I might have trouble with the more usual 3/4" inch brown
variety that we saw so commonly at the VAMC after I brought my stuff
home from the office.  Not so.  But now THIS!

David S.