[Magdalen] No marriage equality for Anglican Church of Canada

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Tue Jul 12 03:41:28 UTC 2016

One factor in the failure was the steadfast resistance of Aboriginal synod members.  This is a deeply complicated matter which I will leave up to Gail et al. to explain as I am tired.  "I cannot brain; I has the dumb."

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain