[Magdalen] Marriage equality ACTUALLY PASSES first reading

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 02:23:33 UTC 2016

thanks for having your finger on the pulse, Kristin.  It was the General
Secretary who wasn't coded as clergy although he is.  But after a lot of
this and that , which really started right after last night's vote when
the clickers didn't seem to have been foolproof and complaints and
questions were registered, but not resolved until this afternoon when
this other matter came up. What a hurrah-boys!  Bishop of the Arctic, a
Biblical figure with his white hair and beard, swept out of the room in
a rage with his Indigenous flock, rescuing them from Sodom and Gomorrah!

Marion, a weary pilgrim