[Magdalen] Veterinary Update.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 18:10:01 UTC 2016

Our nine month old chihuahua black and tan puppy is now home
safe and sound from her spaying.  I have used what has been a  very
reasonable
vet for over 30 years, but I do note a rather steep increase in prices
since
his son came into the practice with the father, the latter now in his
sixties.

The cost for admission to the animal hospital in the AM shortly  before
the surgery, the procedure, and then overnight for observation with
a couple feedings was nearly $600.  I'm sure for some areas of  the
USA, this is a bargain.  Still, the last time we went through this, if
memory
serves, the cost was about $400.

I read yesterday something about veterinary insurance.  I think I'll  look
into it.

David S.