[Magdalen] Prayers / back pain

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 21:57:56 UTC 2016

Exacerbated by any long term sitting I'm thinking. The week preceding latest outage I was at the computer 2 days straight working on stuff dealing with  my mom's  estate interspersed with checking emails and other areas-the-desk distractions...
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

Just catching up here.  Do you think that the back pains come from being hunched over that sort of close work for so long?  Like Jay's wrist problems from repetitive actions.

Marion, a pilgrim