[Magdalen] ???????

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:43:48 UTC 2016

Marilyn, I am here.  How are the shingles going?  And, I do hope the
operative word is going.

Between the election, the SC Supreme Court's constipation and emotional
manipulation on releasing their opinion on TEC's property case, a very sore
rotator cuff, some major health probs that do seem to be resolving - yay
(over time since December), having repairs done to our house with
anticipation of downsizing, etc., I am in a funk.  We'll be going for a
week at the beach in a week or so, which will be spiritually healing.

Anyway, I'm not fit company.
Ginga