[Magdalen] Happy Saint Benedict's Day

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 16:00:15 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/14/2016 11:32:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

you  might have something like the United Church of  Canada>>>>>>>>>

I don't think the Canadian Lutherans are in this mix.

In any case, the fractionation of the Lutherans, though fascinating,
is really appalling.

You have the ELCA, itself the product of three united synods,
and then LCMS, ELS, CLB, CLC, and WELS.  I believe the
latter five synods were cooperating in the "Synodical Conference,."
but the LCMS was deemed too ecumenical and they severed ties
with that synod.

David Strang.