[Magdalen] Word from Everett's teacher.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 14 21:51:29 UTC 2016

It was as we'd feared.  His thyroid cancer metastasized, where to he didn't say, but he just the other day had his last Stanford treatment for six months, and currently has a clean bill of health.  Whether that means he'll be teaching again next month, I don't know yet.  He probably will.  His style of special ed classroom has more aides than students, so he won't necessarily be overly taxed, at least not at this juncture.  He's still willing to help Everett, but I'll let him and Everett work that out, which will happen soon when I call Everett with the good news I heard from him, and that he's (Everett's) to give him a call.