[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:12:45 UTC 2016

I found this article in 07 when I tried to talk with my mom's neurologist about taking her off Statins. He negated the study as anecdotal based on the time elapsed between starting the drugs and the occurrence of nerve damage. That's when I began to really question big pharma... Two years is probably way too short of a window for testing - but it suits them because anything that develops after that time is dismissed until it reaches epic or hugely noticeable proportions. By then too late to help the victims.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone