[Magdalen] Today, PCP appt.

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:01:02 UTC 2016

My hesitation is due to the aortic aneurism I had in December, 2012, and the mild stroke last September. I'm not sure if my going off a blood thinner earlier in the year had anything to do with that stroke and I worry going off simvastatin might induce another stroke.

Six of one, and a half dozen of the other. I'm not sure there's a good gamble, either way. I'll talk to the doctors as time progresses and see if any has a different opinion.