[Magdalen] TP.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 20:35:54 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/16/2016 4:27:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

On that  same tangent, David, I can't for the life of me figure out why
everyone is  giving him a pass on his refusal to release his tax returns.
Seems the  RNC could make that a condition of actually nominating him.  What am
I  missing  here?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then I just read another article chronicling Pence's political  career.
He lost of bunch of elections in his home State of Indiana, and one  of
them was due to the revelation that he had used campaign funds to
pay his mortgage, car, groceries, etc.  This wasn't illegal in  Indiana
at the time, but it was still very bad publicity for Pence.

I'm sure his looks haven't hurt him, however.  The pictures from the  1980's
show Pence to be an absolutely stunning man in his 30's.  Even  now, he is
striking for a man in his 1960's.  Of course The Donald did modeling  in
his younger years.  Maybe they could found an agency?

D.