[Magdalen] VP

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:36:09 UTC 2016

Mike L >in a roundabout sort of way, these two are like what the '08 GOP
ticket was, -- in reverse.  Palin-McCain

...it has been floated that perhaps 'after winning' DT will just walk away,
so that reverse skill set might be just the trick..... cosmic sigh
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr