[Magdalen] VP

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Mon Jul 18 18:19:03 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just went on the NBC News site to watch live coverage and lasted
> about four minutes before I just had to shut it down. <shudder>

Reacting not just to Scott but to all the preceding comments in this thread

Suppose a God-fearing, tithing, at-church-every-Sunday, really nice
Episcopalian showed up here at the "pub" thinking that he or she just might
get some help in deciding whether to support Trump or Clinton  --  and I
know that will be difficult for some of you, but try anyway.

My guess is that our guest would bolt for the door pretty quickly.  What do
you think?

Mike M.