[Magdalen] How?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 15:00:25 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/20/2016 6:59:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

The  recommended intake is 1500 mg of sodium per day.
A sandwich with deli meat  can hit 90 per cent of that without even

This is not my area of expertise, but I get the impression that a low
salt diet may be slightly helpful in controlling hypertension and  heart
failure, but other benefits from a low salt diet are
debatable.  So I'm a little puzzled at the emphasis on such a  diet
which has small effects on most health issues.

I have well controlled hypertension, and I do not abide by a low salt
diet.  Bring on the hoagies with fries.

David S.