[Magdalen] How?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:28:34 UTC 2016

I generally cook with minimal salt. I do, however, use whole milk (from
grass-fed cows) and butter (ditto). S/O does not drink milk but does use
butter and eats yogurt. Most of the yogurt we buy is also made with milk
from grass-fed cows. We get all but the butter from our online grocery; the
butter comes from Costco. We do attempt to cut our meat consumption and
increase our veggie intake, which isn't too hard since we both like our
veggies.

My blood pressure, however, has had to be controlled by meds for some
years. It never did seem cardiac-related, and it was a mystery until 4
years ago when, during surgery, it was discovered that my right kidney was
something like 90% blocked by scar tissue and adhesions. It is functioning
fine now that all that crud was removed, but the damage was done and blood
pressure is still iffy, though I am now on only one med and no diuretics,
yay!

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com