[Magdalen] How?

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Jul 21 17:42:13 UTC 2016

Yes. Subway was a familiar choice back home. And I liked them a lot, but
down here, we almost never go there, and I only find them adequate when
I go there down here.

Firehouse meatball sub is wonderful, and Jersey Mike's has a number of
cold or hot options I enjoy. Sadly, Heather is finding that high sodium
intake is a trigger for one of her health issues flaring up, so
sandwiches are not something we get together often any more.

And, on my own for lunch, I am more likely to eat foods I can heat or
prepare at home than to go out and buy something. But I should treat
myself occasionally.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins