[Magdalen] How?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 21 18:05:09 UTC 2016

The only other option for us sandwich-chain-wise was Quizno's (which I miss terribly), but in Monterey County they flared fast and then died equally as fast.  And the Subway I use, right near home, took the local Quizno's over, and since this Subway is better than the one just a few blocks east, I'm, shall we say, satisfied.  (Small "s".)  (We used to also have Togo's, LONG before Subway, but the closest one now is Hollister.)

What I wish but cannot be, is that I live, breathe, and have my being in Monterey, so I can avail myself of all the local eateries, restaurant, deli, or otherwise.  Too many to count.  But these days, driving three towns over just for a sandwich, unless I'm already there for another reason, just ain't in the cards.  So, I put my Subway techs through their paces.  When I walk in, they know to take cover.  "Tomato -- CENTER PIECES only.  No, replace that one.  And rearrange what's there.  Evenly, evenly."  :-)=