[Magdalen] How?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:02:17 UTC 2016

Sub sandwiches took off in college towns during '60s & '70s often independent places with novel names for the generic sandwich - hoagie being one. In Houghton Mi a popular shop whose sandwiches were advertised on shop building as "to go" and quickly the shop and the sandwich were referred to as "To-gos"
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone