[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 22 19:23:36 UTC 2016

On 22/07/2016 19:44, F von Prondzynski wrote:
>> Telephonic communication is now strictly cell, and internet is now
>> strictly cable.
> In the UK that is not a likely decision for many, because internet broadband overwhelmingly comes through landline phone lines. Also landline calls are much cheaper than mobile (cellphone) ones.

The latter point depends.  I have a landline but I use my cell phone for
outgoing calls because I don't use all my conntracted minutes. I have a
landline and broiadband bundle.  Others will include cable TV as well.
Being a relatively small country terretrial broadcasts offer TV to most,
but not all.

Roger