[Magdalen] How?

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Fri Jul 22 22:26:54 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 2:57 PM, F von Prondzynski <
F.von-Prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk> wrote:

> >> And yesterday I ordered something with a ‘biscuit’ and got
> >> something entirely unexpected.
> >
> > Did they ask if you wanted it smothered with country gravy?  :-)=
>
> No, cheese and scrambled eggs.

You must not have been in a proper southern restaurant.  Country ham and
biscuit (ham-biscuit) or biscuit and sausage gravy are requisite staples.

It would be a perfect day to have some of the latter in the morning, then
some of the former in the afternoon.

One never wants to miss a bishop's visitation  - cause that's when the
ladies bring out the ham-biscuits!

Mike M.