[Magdalen] Just canceled landline.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 00:46:30 UTC 2016

We've got a lovely shop just two blocks away from us that specializes
in vintage vinyl and record-players, hi-fi sets, and old radios. It's
one of the nicer shops that's well curated, so it's not just a bunch
of dusty barely working junk or a high-priced garage sale. I hope the
business does well; it's usually got its door invitingly open, with
good old music playing off a vinyl recording, but nobody in the shop
except the owner. :(  He has received some good press, though, as a
must-visit for audiophiles.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA