[Magdalen] Happy birthday Raewynne Whiteley and Chad Wohlers – July 23

F von Prondzynski F.von-Prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Sun Jul 24 01:09:22 UTC 2016

>From Scotland also. Or rather from South Carolina, where I just happen to be.

Ferdinand

-----Original Message-----
From: Magdalen <magdalen-bounces+f.von-prondzynski=rgu.ac.uk at herberthouse.org> on behalf of Bob Rea <petard at petard.us>
Date: Sunday, 24 July 2016 00:35
To: "magdalen at herberthouse.org" <magdalen at herberthouse.org>
Subject: Re: [Magdalen]	Happy birthday Raewynne Whiteley and Chad Wohlers – July 23

On Saturday, July 23, 2016 05:30:19 PM Claudine Chionh wrote:
> Many blessings to today’s twins (and so sorry I missed your celebration,
> Raewynne!)

Have a happy happy and many more to come, from me too.

--
Bob Rea
www.petard.us

America, it was a wonderful country
Til they took it private
and made it a theme park of itself

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Proofpoint Essentials. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://eu1.proofpointessentials.com/index01.php?mod_id?&mod_option=gitem&mail_id=2XXzIblh7X&ridi6691&report=