[Magdalen] RAM Clinic

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 03:01:47 UTC 2016

Jay Weigel and I have just finished the second day of volunteering at the Remote Area Medical clinic in Wise, VA. I'll post more later, and I'm sure Jay will as well, but the Bristol paper had a front page article today with nice pictures. For those of you who might be interested, the article, along with more pictures, is at HeraldCourier.com
Looking around this morning over breakfast at the vast swarm of volunteers of every possible ethnicity and from all over the country, I had the thought that this is humanity at it's best...
By the end of the day today they had registered 1964 patients and had provided $257,600 in medical, dental and optical service. There are 1400 registered volunteers serving for part or all of the three-day clinic.
To bed now, more to come...