[Magdalen] RAM final stats

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:58:53 UTC 2016

This was the final tally after this weekend's RAM clinic in Wise Virginia: 2111 patients and $1,213,309 worth of medical, dental and optical services provided.
It was one of the best-organized volunteer events I've ever attended, with 1400 volunteers registered, most of whom stayed for the full three days of the clinic, and some of whom came the day before to set up. All of the medical people were volunteers.The event took over the county fairgrounds, and this is the 17th year for this particular location.

RAM: Thank you. With your help we were able to register 2111 patients and provide $1,213,309 in services so far at this clinic.