[Magdalen] Born again Donald?

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Jul 25 19:34:25 UTC 2016

On 6/26/16 1:33 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon wrote:
> Politico apparently recently reported that Dr James Dobson recently led DT to accept Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.
>
> Really?
>
> Not "Really?", will it "take", but "Really?", DT put himself through that pathetic ordeal, just for the obvious reason?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tim-lahaye-left-behind-christian-evangelist/2016/07/25/id/740346/?ns_mail_uid=99759539&ns_mail_job=1679226_07252016&s=al&dkt_nbr=vb8crevz

Evangelist Tim LaHay Dead at 90

So, folks, this is the man who pretty much started the "Rapture"
business that's been going on for a long time now.  His may or may not
have been the original putting together of the various proof texts, but
he popularized it, made it believable to the sort of brains that take
that seriously, wrote lots of very well-written books, and was the
theory and conceptual half of the "Left Behind" writing team, which
included Jerry (Jenkins?) as the action-writing half.

He actually sounded like a pretty good Christian, apart from that
particular obsession.  I guess he won't be going in the Rapture now.  He
pushed hard on the basic Christianizing prayer above as the ticket.

May he Rest in Peace and Rise in Glory.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net