[Magdalen] Prayer Request: Deacon Ormonde Plater

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:29:53 UTC 2016

My prayers as well!  Ormond wrote the book on the diaconate...really. He is
a wonderful gentleman.

Jo, Ormond, Pete and Fay Jones, Mary Jane and I had a lovely dinner in New
Orleans many years ago. You all realize many of you have been in my life
longer than most people apart from family!  Jo, I trust you will keep us
posted.

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda