[Magdalen] prayer pats

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:46:58 UTC 2016

Prayers for The Aftons and those who will help birth the new little one.
Hugs to grandpa too (and prayers for you,Dawn and your daughter as you wait.
love
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2016, at 7:46 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, dear Jesus, be with Annie and Ben and their baby and Jon and all who
love them.  Gather them all into your arms of mercy and love.  I pray this
baby will be delivered safe and sound.

Love you, Brud,
Ginga